Eliminate High Maintenance Fluorescent Tubes With LED Tubes Or Strips
"Eliminate High Maintenance Fluorescent Tubes With LED Tubes Or Strips" Was posted on October 30, 2018
Eliminate High Maintenance Fluorescent Tube Lighting With LED Tubes or Strips
As an LED Tube supplier for over 7 years now…we have received much feedback regarding florescent tubes being one of the highest maintenance items at plants across the country. Not to mention they still consume a large amount of energy to light the facility.
We have developed a NEW HIGH OUTPUT LED SUPER STRIP (165LM/watt) TO REPLACE THE FLUORESCENT TUBES USING YOUR EXISTING FIXTURE. So what does this mean?
- We have established industry leading technology with 165 lumens per watt, more light less energy
- The Super strips are 22” in length, this give us options to retrofit different size fixtures, from 2’,4’ & 8’
- Led Super strips have a project life expediency of 117,000 hours and typically reduce energy consumption up to 60%.
- The Super strips are either screwed to the fixture or installed with special 2 sided adhesive tape
- Kits are available in
- (2) 40 watt strips used to replace (6) florescent tubes in a fixture, up to 18’ high.
- (3) 32 watt strips used to replace 8’ long HO florescent tubes up to 22’ high.
- (4) 32 watt strips used to replace (6) florescent tubes in one fixture up to 30’ high.
For more information on our new LED Super Strip Lights please feel free to contact any one of our LED Super Strip experts at firstname.lastname@example.org 513-702-2533
Tags: High Bay Lighting, High Bay Lights, Warehouse Lighting, Low Bay Lights, High Bay LED, Strip Lighting, LED High Bay, LED Low Bay